Interior & Exterior Details
A Comfortable and Inviting Home
Casa Rosa's comfortably appointed living room opens onto a palapa-covered patio where the fresh water pool awaits. Sitting in the pool with a view of the Caribbean, you can ponder the mysteries of the sea! Casa Rosa's four bedrooms are furnished with new pillow top mattresses for 2013 as follows:
- 1st Master Suite on Upper Level, Ocean Side: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- 2nd Master Suite on Beach Level, Ocean Side: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- 3rd Junior Suite on Beach Level, Ocean Side: King Bed, Shared Bathroom
- 4th Bedroom on Beach Level, Garden View: Queen and Single Bed, Bathroom Shared with 3rd Junior Suite
- Full Size Air Mattress for a teenager or nanny
The 1st Master Suite on the Upper Level opens out to a covered patio, the perfect spot for cocktails, sun tanning or simply enjoying the views. Your morning coffee or evening margarita never tasted so good! Even more majestic is our 3rd floor rooftop terrace with its wrap around sofa where you will have unobstructed views of the Mayan Riviera.
- Freshwater Pool Steps away from the Caribbean on a Sandy, 1/2 Acre Lot
- Lush, Tropical Gardens, Providing Shade and Privacy Throughout
- Expansive Outdoor Terraces on Beachfront, Second and Third Floors
- Beachfront Palapa Covered Patio with Outside Dining Table and Lounge Chairs
- Second Floor Palapa and Patio w/ Panoramic Views
- Third Floor Patio for Stargazing
- Gas BBQ and Charcoal Grill
- Security Service Provided Nightly
- Off Street Parking for 4 Cars
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Vonage VOIP phone for free calls to the U.S. and Europe. You can also receive calls, free of charge on the phone.
- Phone has a U.S. phone number.
- Local cell phone pre-loaded with $10.00 USD for local calls
- Sony WEGA LCD flat screen TVs, DVD Players, and SKY TV's Most Complete Satellite Package.
- CD/iPod Players, Library and Games (Board Games and Volleyball Set)
- Modern Fully Equipped Kitchen
Beach Towels & Drinking Water
We supply beach and bath towels for your Casa Rosa vacation. We also provide purified, bottled drinking water. All of the touristy restaurants and bars use purified, bottled drinking water for drinks and ice. For your poolside cocktails, you'll find ice in the freezer and you can also buy bags of ice at the markets in Tulum and Akumal.
While Casa Rosa's kitchen is well equipped for guests who want to prepare their own meals, you may not feel like cooking while on vacation! Hence, the Casa Rosa Chef Service.
For $12.00 per person plus the cost of groceries, Maria and Bernardino will cook delicious, authentic, Mayan meals for your group.
See the sample menu down below.
Check In & Check Out
Check-in is after 3:00 p.m. and check out is 11:00 a.m.
"We are pleased to share our home away from home with you. Casa Rosa is a special place where we are rejuvenated swimming with turtles, drinking fresh coconut juice and spending time with loved ones. We hope that you'll enjoy our treasure as well!" - Sloane Morgan
Casa Rosa is located 1.5 hours south of Cancun Airport, 5 minutes north of Tulum. We are conveniently located 0.7 km off the main highway and are very easy to find!
The regional map below shows Casa Rosa, located in Tankah Bay.